Tennis Canada Certified Coach
High Performance Coach
Certified International Tennis Coach by the GPTCA (ATP Certified), ranked #672 in the world by International Tennis Federation (under 18). Certified by Tennis Canada. Certified by the International Tennis Federation (Play and Stay). Winner of Egyptian National University Tennis Tournament in 2004 and recognized as the AUC Most Outstanding Athlete Award in 2007. Runner up in Egypt Men’s Tennis tournament (Egyptian Tennis Federation) in 2008. Played for DTH Hameln club in Germany.
Tennis Coaching Experience:
TENNIS BY DENNIS SPORTS SCHOOL, Toronto, Canada From September 2017- Ongoing (Tennis Coach)
VALLEY TENNIS CLUB, Toronto, Canada, 2017 (Tennis Coach)
KEW GARDENS TENNIS CLUB (Toronto), Under 10’s Spring 2017 (Tennis Coach)
PRIVATE TENNIS COACH, Cairo, Egypt 2005-2016
Successfully teach and coach junior players including top 500 Junior player in the world (ITF).
- Set up training schedules for advanced junior players.
- Preparing advanced players with sports psychology and mental game in tennis.
- Developed players from beginner to advanced level (competition).
- Prepared players for ITF competitions (Under 18).
- Guided junior player to reach a world ranking of 475 (ITF).
- MAADI PLAY & STAY TENNIS SCHOOL, Cairo, Egypt, 2012 to 2013 (Co-Founder / School Manager)
- CAIRO AMERICAN COLLEGE, Cairo, Egypt, 2005 to 2007 (Tennis Instructor)
Year 2017: Post Graduate degree in Event Marketing and Sports – Seneca College- Canada
Year 2015: GPTCA C-Level International Coach
Year 2012: Attended ITF Play and Stay course held at Maadi Sporting Club- Egypt
Year 2007: Bachelor of Business Administration (Major in Marketing) – American University in Cairo (AUC)- Egypt
Year: 2002 American High School Diploma – International School of Choueifat – Egypt