Lake Simcoe Wake-boarding Summer Camps
Summer Camp Information
Summer Camp “Ontario Lakes Water Sports Adventures” is one unique opportunity to experience wake-boarding and build strong leadership skills as a member of an exciting crew.
Our juniors will discover Wake-Boarding and the beauty of lake Simcoe in a fun and adventurous way!
Full Day Camps options only.
- Introduction to wake-boarding (indoors or outdoors)
- Pleasure wake-boarding and competition
- Jet Skiing with an instructor
- Multi-Sport Activities
- Professionally taken photos
- Graduation party (parents are welcome!)
Agegroup #1: from 11 to 14
Age group #2:: from 15 to 18
Wake boat: SEALVER 656 WAKE BOAD
Jet Ski: Kawasaki ULTRA 310LX
Wake boards: RONIX
Captain/Instructor: Dennis Dobrovolsky
- Maximum campers: 5 (space is limited)
Bus departure from 225 McNaughton Rd., East, Vaughan, ON: 8:00 am
Time of embarkation at the Friday Harbour Marina: 9:00 am
Theory, Off-shore training, fitness training: 9:00 – 10:00 am
On-water wake-boarding: 10:00 – 12:00 pm
Lunch: 12:00 – 1:00 pm
On-water wake-boarding/other activities: 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Time of disembarkation: 3:00 pm
Arrival to 225 McNaughton Rd., East, Vaughan, ON: 4:00 pm
Our rates per person:
- Full day (8:00 am – 4:00 pm): $1,500 +HST (per person per week)
Lunch/Snack onboard: bring your own lunch and water
Make your summer with “Ontario Lakes Water Sports Adventures” as the most memorable experience!
What to bring
- Please bring your own PFD or life jacket if you have. If not, we will provide you with used one and sanitized by COVID-19 recommendations.
- Please be dressed well for the weather conditions. Keep in mind that during the wake-boarding the temperature on water feels 10C cooler compared to the temperature on shore.
- Having layers is the best way to stay good. That is because each piece of clothing traps a layer of insulating air. And as the temperature or your activity level changes, you can shed a layer one at a time until you are comfy again.
- Please bring one pair of non-marking deck sailing shoes and wet-suits.
- Be sure to pack sunscreen (with a high enough SPF to protect your skin) and sun-protective clothing as well. Do not forget your swimming suite, sunglasses, and hat!
Please not that the schedule of daily activities may change or cancel at any time weather dependant.
Parents will be notified a day before about any changes or cancellations. The refund for that day will be issued.
Please, call Dennis
Our Wake-Boarding School has been managed and run by a certified and licensed professionals.